Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Opportunities

This book, MIGHTY INSPIRATION, Love Letters from God, has offered me many number of new opportunities.  My life is filled in a different way as I learn about author subjects and resources, networking and marketing.  Who knew that just a year ago I'd be sitting here as a published author with fans on my FB fan page:  http://www.facebook.com/pages/We-Live-Positive/198800249416?ref=nf and readers spreading the word about my books and website:  http://www.mightyinspiration.com/.  I've had many talk radio interviews in various states and on national radio.  The word is spreading and I feel so fortunate for all the opportunities!

I have a new opportunity starting up as Judi Wheeldon includes me in her work called "I Read Your Book".  She will be reading my book and blogging about it for 7 days.  I'm anxious to hear the insights of another Christian as they let in the words of God as they were given to me.  I'm excited that more and more people will hear the message and be blessed.

So, make sure you check out Judi's blog:  http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100000229837296&ref=nf.  And to sweeten the deal, Judi will be giving a signed copy of the book to one of her readers.  Be sure to comment on her blog so you're included in the opportunity.

Be blessed!

No comments:

Post a Comment

MIGHTY INSPIRATION

Welcome! You will find here ideas, musings, encouragement and updates based on my life as a Christian author, mother, daughter, sister, and friend. I invite you to comment and join me in the journey to creating a world that is better for those we know and love, as well as those our words and work touch around the world.