Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Counting Angels

I am so amazed every day by the number of angels that flit (and walk) into my life.  It doesn't matter if it's a special day or an ordinary Tuesday, I seem to be surrounded by them. 

Do you notice the angels in your life? Here's just a few I ran into today:

* The guy who let me into the correct lane during jam packed traffic so I wouldn't miss my exit or my appointment.
* My friend who helped me pick up my papers when they went scattering on the floor.
* The acquaintance who popped in on my facebook to see how life was for me today.
* My oral surgeon who saved me from losing a couple of teeth.
* My boss who was more worried about my safety in driving to work than in whether I got there on time.
* My neighbor who always uses his snowblower on my sidewalk without telling me - I still don't know which one it is.
* A stranger who offered to help me with some technical problems just because he knew how.
* My puppy who adores me (even though I didn't share my supper with her).
* My aunt who is so proud of me that she buys and hands out my book just because she can.
* My colleague who knew I was out so she set up my meeting for me without hesitation or being asked.
* The postal worker who kept his window open past closing because he saw me approaching the door with packages.
* My friend who prayed for me and sent me a lovely email just because she was thinking of me.

My list could go on but I just thought I'd share since I was sitting here counting my angels.  Be blessed!


*

No comments:

Post a Comment

MIGHTY INSPIRATION

Welcome! You will find here ideas, musings, encouragement and updates based on my life as a Christian author, mother, daughter, sister, and friend. I invite you to comment and join me in the journey to creating a world that is better for those we know and love, as well as those our words and work touch around the world.