Friday, April 10, 2009

MIGHTY INSPIRATION, Love Letters from God

Today is a great day! My book, MIGHTY INSPIRATION, Love Letters from God is now published and released!

A year ago when I started to hear God's words stir in my heart I never imagined that I could actually write a book or that the book would be published. I had heard and felt God in my life before and it always provided peace or challenge for me in the moment. But this was different! Way different! God's words were so strong inside of me that I had to capture them in writing. He led me on a journey of self discovering and broadening my vision for my purpose on this earth. And he challenged me to help others find their purpose and their gifts for this world. We are all here to make choices - big and small choices that will move the world to a better place. God has a message for all of us. See what he said to me.

http://www.eloquentbooks.com/MightyInspirationLoveLettersFromGod.html

Peace and love to all!
Barb

No comments:

Post a Comment

MIGHTY INSPIRATION

Welcome! You will find here ideas, musings, encouragement and updates based on my life as a Christian author, mother, daughter, sister, and friend. I invite you to comment and join me in the journey to creating a world that is better for those we know and love, as well as those our words and work touch around the world.