Monday, April 12, 2010

Until Now!

I had a wonderful conversation this weekend that really made me stop and pause. I'm still taking it all in actually but the 2 words she gave me are tiny in "stature" but huge in significance. Until Now!



Do you see the power in this? No matter what my complaints about my life, my body, my self esteem, my troubles, my .... whatever, can all be punctuated with the words, "until now". Until now, that was my story, or that was my reality. Until now I had limits (mostly self-imposed). Until now I struggled. Until now I didn't see the big picture. Until now.



With that ending of the sentence, I can begin a new way. Now, and going forward I can envision and declare a new way to be and feel and act and react. I am forever grateful for the positive, loving permission to change that "until now" affords me. Thank you Cynthia Segal. Your words and wisdom are powerful and empowering.



"Until now" is changing my life! Will you allow it to change yours too?



Be blessed!

1 comment:

  1. I just stumbled upon your blog this morning - and the timing couldn't have been better! Those words, "until now", are powerful, reminding us that our attitude is a choice that we make. The circumstances in our life might change, but our attitude can remain positive. Our history need not define us. Thanks for a wonderful post! :)

    ReplyDelete

MIGHTY INSPIRATION

Welcome! You will find here ideas, musings, encouragement and updates based on my life as a Christian author, mother, daughter, sister, and friend. I invite you to comment and join me in the journey to creating a world that is better for those we know and love, as well as those our words and work touch around the world.