Saturday, April 17, 2010

Possibilities of Spring

There is something about spring that makes me want to plant things.  I can't explain it as I am not one for gardening or tending the yard at any other time of year.  I usually think nature is a wonderous thing as long as I just have to "look" at it.  But transformational seasons of Fall (my favorite) and Spring are just, well ... different.  Spring's air still has a crisp feel to it when the wind gets wipping up.  I love that because it brings the sent of lilacs rushing at me.  The tiny leaves and buds and flowering trees give me a sense of hope and wonder.  One would think I would have outgrown such emotions as I'm not a "spring chicken" contemplating the world.  But I am definitely a spring fan!

So, I sit and swing; plot and plan; shop and dig and bask in the possibilities of Spring.

Be blessed!

No comments:

Post a Comment

MIGHTY INSPIRATION

Welcome! You will find here ideas, musings, encouragement and updates based on my life as a Christian author, mother, daughter, sister, and friend. I invite you to comment and join me in the journey to creating a world that is better for those we know and love, as well as those our words and work touch around the world.