Saturday, February 27, 2010

Prayers

It seems these days there are so many people in need of prayers.  There are the people of Haiti, many friends with illnesses, cancers, and diseases, abused and displaced people, orphans and unemployed, and many more.  Now - Chile with this huge 8.8 earthquake and the surrounding countries under Tsunami alert.  I sit here in middle America knowing that what I have to give seems so little and yet it is still critical to give.  I can give money, volunteer for charities, donate food and clothing and even blood.  These things I do and yet it seems so ineffective. 

All I have beyond the physical is my faith. It is with great longing that I offer up these people and more to the hands of God for help, peace and blessing.  I know my prayers do not go unnoticed or unanswered ... and so I pray.  Will you join me?

Be blessed!

2 comments:

MIGHTY INSPIRATION

Welcome! You will find here ideas, musings, encouragement and updates based on my life as a Christian author, mother, daughter, sister, and friend. I invite you to comment and join me in the journey to creating a world that is better for those we know and love, as well as those our words and work touch around the world.