Sunday, February 28, 2010

Divine Connections

Since I wrote my book, MIGHTY INSPIRATION, Love Letters from God, I have noticed some things that were likely always true but never recognized.  One of those things is the abundance of connections that are made available to me. Now, I notice that when I identify a question, issue, problem or quandry - I simply ask for the right connection.  And usually within hours but always within days, the answer or person who can help me appears.

My friend laughs that she can "conjure" people up just by speaking about them.  It's kind of the same thing.  And eerily - she DOES conjure people up. hahaha  It's like the times when you think of someone and they suddenly write or call.  Or you dream about someone and they show up.  I used to think these were pure coincidences but now ... well I don't believe in coincidences.  We are all, always attracting to us that which we think of and declare.

So, next time you needs something - ask for the connection and see what happens.  It's fun once you start to pay attention.

Be blessed!

No comments:

Post a Comment

MIGHTY INSPIRATION

Welcome! You will find here ideas, musings, encouragement and updates based on my life as a Christian author, mother, daughter, sister, and friend. I invite you to comment and join me in the journey to creating a world that is better for those we know and love, as well as those our words and work touch around the world.