Friday, August 13, 2010

Review: "You're Not Going Crazy, You're Just Waking Up"

I read a great book entitled YOU'RE NOT GOING CRAZY, YOU'RE JUST WAKING UP by Michael Mirdad, and I wanted to share it.

The book is about the 5 stages of a Soul Transformation. It's an easy read and not too long (about 90 pages) but I found it to be impactful from the first chapter. For anyone, or I guess everyone, who has gone through a crisis in their lives that caused change and transformation, this book provides a framework for understanding the different stages and help to plan for them again, as life is ever changing. Michael talks about all change being inevitable but that there are two ways to go through it - the easy way and the hard way.

The entire book felt so familiar to me because I could recognize the stages of my own transformation as he described it. I was impressed that he was able to capture the truth and the learning from my personal journey by describing the universal journey.

I truly enjoyed the book, and the peppering of relevant quotes from notable religious and wise humans that we all recognize.

If you want to understand the process of your transformation - I recommend this book. If you want to prepare for the next one - I recommend it even more.

Enjoy and be blessed!

No comments:

Post a Comment

MIGHTY INSPIRATION

Welcome! You will find here ideas, musings, encouragement and updates based on my life as a Christian author, mother, daughter, sister, and friend. I invite you to comment and join me in the journey to creating a world that is better for those we know and love, as well as those our words and work touch around the world.